Why should you switch to AMSOIL Products
What is synthetic motor oil?
AMSOIL synthetic lubricants are manufactured chemically to produce pure lubricants. They are free of contaminants and molecules that serve no purpose. Their versatility and pure, uniform molecular structures impart properties that conventional lubricants cannot match, including superior friction reduction, optimal fuel efficiency, maximum film strength, and extreme-temperature performance. By contrast, conventional lubricants are refined from crude oil. Sulfur, nitrogen, oxygen, and metal components such as nickel or vanadium are all inherent in crude oil and cannot be removed completely during the refining process. Oil refining separates the various types of molecules found in oil by weight, leaving molecules that are similar in weight but structurally dissimilar, reducing performance.
Synthetic oil, unlike conventional oil, is created in a laboratory rather than distilled from crude oil. The lubricant is constructed from the ground up, starting with individual molecules such as ethylene. Formulators can then use only the purest, most uniform molecules, which are better for lubricating surfaces.
To put it another way, synthetic motor oil provides numerous advantages over conventional motor oil, such as increased wear protection, improved engine cleanliness, and maximum fuel efficiency. While synthetic oil has advantages for all automobiles, it is especially beneficial for modern automobiles that use technologies like turbochargers, direct fuel injection, and variable valve timing to improve fuel economy and reduce emissions. Engine, turbo and fuel-injector deposits can be caused by the increased heat and contaminants from these technologies.
What Are The Advantages Of Using AMOSIL Synthetic Motor Oil
- Superior Fuel Economy
- Superior Wear Protection
- Superior Stability
- Superior Fluidity
- Superior Overall Economy
- Superior Oxidation Resistance
- Superior Operating Temperature Range
10 Reasons To Switch To AMSOIL
- Synthetic Oil is Molecular Engineering for Modern Engines
New lean-burning, high-output engines frequently operate at temperatures greater than 240° F. Automatic transmissions with electronic control require less aerodynamic cooling and are extremely viscosity-sensitive. AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants are thermally stable due to their chemical composition. They provide dependable, long-lasting performance and protection, extending the life of equipment.
- Better fuel economy by 2% to 5% AMSOIL synthetic lubricants provide superior lubrication to conventional oils. This results in less friction between moving parts, less heat, less wear, and fuel savings of between 2% and 5%.
- Extended Drain Intervals up to 25,000 miles Numerous AMSOIL motor oils have a service life of more than three times that of conventional petroleum oils. The recommended service life/drain interval for the AMSOIL Signature Series – MAX Performance Engine Oils is up to 25,000 miles or one year. Extended drain intervals provide convenience and savings for AMSOIL customers, as well as significantly less oil for disposal.
- The Right Environmental Choice According to conservative estimates, over 240 million gallons of waste oil are dumped into the environment each year. As simple as it sounds, using AMSOIL synthetic motor oils with a long service life benefits the environment.
- Keeping it Cool AMSOIL synthetic oils’ superior lubricity reduces friction, lowering lubricant temperatures by 20 to 50° F. AMSOIL’s protective film on bearings remains intact at engine temperatures that would destroy conventional lubricants.
- Reduces Oil Consumption AMSOIL’s synthetic base stock and additive package help keep the engine clean and efficient. AMSOIL lubricants do not “boil off” in the same way that conventional petroleum oils do. They remain lubricating, cooling, and protecting moving parts inside your engine. Reduced oil consumption and more efficient operations also result in reduced emissions, which is another benefit to the environment.
- Unbeatable Cold Temperature Performance AMSOIL synthetic lubricants are molecularly engineered to have pour points as low as -60°F. This low temperature fluidity enables motorists to start their vehicles more easily in the winter and provides rapid lubrication to critical engine components. Cold engine starts account for 60% of all engine wear.
- Finest Filtration In The World – with Nano Technology AMSOIL oil filters and air filters outperform the competition in terms of efficiency and service life. Nano Fiber technology enables the complete removal of dirt particles ranging in size from 5 to 20 microns. AMSOIL also offers a BY-Pass filter technology that incorporates this revolutionary technology, further extending the life of AMSOIL synthetic oils through oil analysis. Consult the TRIGARD engine protection plan for details.
- Lubrication Excellence for a Wide Range of Applications AMSOIL only utilizes the highest quality synthetic base stocks and additives. AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants and Filtration Products are designed for use on a broad range of automotive, commercial, and industrial equipment. Being “the first in Synthetics” did not make AMSOIL the best; however, being the best has maintained AMSOIL’s position as the best.
- Unsurpassed Customer Service AMSOIL employs chemists, lubrication engineers, engine specialists, filtration specialists, and lubrication industry consultants. They are available to assist with special projects and applications and to answer questions.