What does a hydraulic Filter do?
A hydraulic filter is a component used in hydraulic systems to remove contaminants from the hydraulic oil on a continuous basis. This process purifies the hydraulic fluid and safeguards the system against damage caused by particle contamination. The hydraulic filter type that is best suited for a particular application is determined by its fluid compatibility, application type pressure drop, operating pressure, size, and design, among other factors.
Why use Hydraulic Filters?
Hydraulic filters are primarily used in the industry’s various hydraulic systems. These filters offer numerous advantages that contribute to the hydraulic system’s safety. The following are a few of the benefits of hydraulic oil filters.
- Eliminate foreign particles from hydraulic fluid
- Protect the hydraulic system from particle contamination dangers
- Enhances overall effectiveness and productivity
- Compatibility with the majority of hydraulic systems
- Low maintenance costs
- Increases the life of the hydraulic system
To operate at peak efficiency, fluid contaminants in a hydraulic system must be kept to an absolute minimum. WIX has applied its superior filter design and manufacturing expertise to produce high quality hydraulic filters for a variety of applications.